Version 2.0a Error getting Key Id appears at bottom of the Hasp Key Utility when an attempt is made to activate the Continuum license using the v2c file.
- Soft License
- Hasp Key Utility
- Sentinal HASP License Manager
The Sentinal HASP License Manager service has stopped.
- From Control Panel/Administrator Tools, launch Services.
- In the Services list look for either Sentinal LDK License Manager...
... or Sentinal Hasp License Manager
- Right click on the service and select Properties
- Under Service Status, if Started is not displayed, select the Start button.
- Under Startup Type, select Automatic.
- If neither Sentinal LDK License Manager nor Sentinal HASP License Manager appears in the list of services, you must install HaspRuntimeforContinuum.exe.
- Under the service properties, select a Automatic for Startup Type.