After installing SmartStruxure WebReport and starting it in a web browser, it will show an error:
HTTP 500.21 - Internal Server error / Handler "PageHandlerFactory-Integrated" has a bad module "ManagedPipelineHandler" in its module list.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
According to the explanation from Microsoft, the most likely causes are:
- managed handler is used; however, ASP.NET is not installed or is not installed completely;
- there is a typographical error in the configuration for the handler module list.
- Silent repair of the 4.0 .NET Framework
- for 32 bit servers with .Net Framework version 4.0.30319 run the command (in command prompt): %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\SetupCache\Client\setup.exe /repair /x86 /x64 /ia64 /parameterfolder Client /q /norestart
- for 64 bit servers with .Net Framework version 4.0.30319 run the command: %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SetupCache\Client\setup.exe /repair /x86 /x64 /ia64 /parameterfolder Client /q /norestart
- Install the ASP.NET version and configure IIS to use it
- open command prompt (Start -> cmd) and for 32 bit servers run the command: %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe /i
- open command prompt (Start -> cmd) and for 64 bit servers run the command: %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe /i
Try to view WebReports and it should work now.
To also assist in WebReports installations there is a useful tool SBO Reports Preparation available on the Buildings Business Communities website. This tool assists in the pre-installation of WebReports.
**Please note Schneider Electric Product Support Services does not provide support for the tool and you should contact the author through the Community for issues/enhancements.