Site upgrading ES from 184.108.40.2060 to 220.127.116.11. After the upgrade, some graphics and custom types are missing
- Before Upgrade: EBO 18.104.22.1680
- After upgrading to EBO 22.214.171.124
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Workstation
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
Error "is not defined in the target version, discarding object ~ " is found in the upgrade log.
- There are known issues when upgrading incorrectly, i.e. from the same major. minor (126.96.36.1990) to the same major. minor(188.8.131.52) since the work and original folders are the same.
- Thus, When updating (not upgrading) within the same version (from 3.2.1 to 3.2.3) we must use a hotfix. We shouldn’t be using a Full installer.
- In this case, Installing the latest (Consolidation point hotfix 184.108.40.2060) resolved the issue.