The following errors occurred in succession when trying to run LonMaker.
- Could not listen on poet/tcp: the address specified is already in use (-2532)
- Database error. (Subsystems: LNS, #25) [DB #-2506]
- The global database is not open. (Subsystem: LNS, #64)
The following errors have also been seen to be caused by the same issue.
- Problem connecting with the database server process. (Subsystem:LNS, #36)[DB#-2523]
- Error opening LCA Global database. Problem connecting with the database server process. (Subsystem:LNS, #36)[DB#-2523]
LonMaker for Windows 3.1 and 3.2
Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.1
Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.1 was recently installed on the computer. This is the driver for the Satchwell Sigma dongle key.
The Sentinel Protection Server is installed together with the driver. The Sentinel Protection Server is use to manage the Sentinel SuperPro and UltraPro keys attached / installed on the system. This is causing a conflict with the POET Server as it uses the same port(s). Refer to Error: LNS #25 lcaErrDatabase for details.
Stop the Sentinel Protection Server in Windows Services.
- In Windows, go to 'Start' > 'Run' and type in 'services.msc' to bring up the Services windows.
- Find Sentinel Protection Server and stop the service. This is not required for the dongle driver to work. You can also disable the service