After loading SigmaX on to a new laptop it does not run. An error appears "The file SigInterfaceMfc.dll is not found." If accepted then another error message occurs, "The file SigShell.dll is not found."
Satchwell Sigma Software
- Windows XP, 7, 10
The Windows Environment Path "C:\sigma\bin" is not set when SigmaX was installed.
Manually add the setting “c:\sigma\bin” to the Windows Environment Path.
- On Desk Top find the icon "My Computer".
- Using right hand mouse button select "Properties".
- Select the "Advanced" tab.
- Select the "Environment Variables" button.
- In the "System variables" window highlight the "Path" variable.
- Select the "Edit" button
- Scroll to the end of the "Variable value" text box and append the text string with “;C:\Sigma\bin\”
- Select "OK" buttons to close and save the changes (three times).