Having trouble configurating EcoStruxure Building Operation to connect to the Building Advisor Portal.
EcoStruxure Building Advisor
- Building Operation Automation Server Premium
- Building Operation Enterprise Central
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Building Advisor EBO Health Module
There are multiple server configurations that you can have to connect to the Building Advisor Portal
The following are the most common configurations.
- Stand-alone AS-P and AS-B SmartX servers
- REQUIREMENTS: EBO version 3.0 or higher. Automation Servers with EBO 2.x do not support the Cloud Connectivity feature.
- Servers are connected directly to the EBO cloud provided these servers are running
- ES/AS configuration
- REQUIREMENTS: EBO version 2.0 or higher.
- The ES is responsible for the communication and data transfer with the Building Advisor cloud on behalf of the downstream SmartX servers and requires
- EC/ES/AS configuration,
- REQUIREMENTS: Each server requires EBO version 2.0 or above.
- The EC is responsible for communication and data transfer with the Building Advisor cloud only for itself.
- Cloud-connect settings only are needed on EC & get cloned to each ES.
- Each ES is responsible for communication and data transfer with the Building Advisor cloud for itself and the downstream SmartX servers.