DPU Restore, when and what information is downloaded to the Door Controllers
- TAC I/Net Seven site with DPU or SCU
- 7910, 7920 1284, 1280 door controllers, download
A variety of errors with door access can be attributed to download individual information to the door controller(s).
When changes are made to any one of the following, a download is triggered to each of the DPU/SCU controllers.
- Issue Level
- Card Number
If using DPU Restore, remember that during the DPU\SCU restore, these are the items that are being downloaded.
- Cold Start signal - followed by point data from the SLI
- Tamper Parameters (SCU Only)
- Translation parameters
- Tenant information
- Floor Mapping\Personnel data for each Elevator\Door
- Secondary Time Schedules
- End of the Cold Start process
- After the Cold Start ends, then the Big Card Numbers (HEX) are restored from the SLI to the DPU\SCU controllers