DC1100 / DC1400 Displays two horizontal black lines when powered up.
DC1100 / DC1400 Discrete Controller.
Cold Start has not been performed.
Cold Start has been performed incorrectly.
Mains borne corruption has affected processor.
Carry out Cold Start:
- Isolate Controller power supply.
- Press and hold down "Enter" and "Exit" buttons.
- Keep "Enter" and " Exit" buttons depressed while restoring power.
- Display should show "Self Test" and "Initiating System Variables"
- Release "Enter" and "Exit" buttons.
Controller may then be programmed in accordance with Data Sheet instructions.
Or, if the controller is non-recoverable, the DC1100 and DC1400 units are now obsolete. However, there are several 3rd party companies offering refurbished units, these can be found by using a browser and searching e.g. DC1100 repairs.