Creating new user roles and knowing the access that is needed for it to become active.
- Cloud or Premise Installations
- Win 7
- Win 8
- Server 2012
- Server 2014
Knowing what the role the user is playing would determine what selections need to be activated for them.
To achieve this the following steps need to be followed:
- Open up General Configuration
- Select the Roles icon
- Click on the tab for New Role (everything is blank by default)
- Name and configure accordingly
- Check all tabs to make sure everything is Viewable and Editable
- Save and close
- Now this role can be selected for any user once created