Require directions on how to create an Access Level.
Windows Server 2012 and Above
The steps are needed on how to create a new Access Level.
To create a new Access Level in Access Expert, the following steps needs to be followed:
1. Select Access Configuration from the main headers, Add New Access Level
2. Name accordingly (7 X 7, Cleaners etc)
3. Assign Access Control Entry (drag and drop users from user list)
4. Use existing schedule or create a new one if needed
5. Use door group that has access to requested area or create accordingly
6. Click on Save