- You are transitioning an I/NET security system to Security Expert
- The I/NET subLAN must be moved from a 779x controller over to an SP-C
Security Expert, TAC INET
- I/NET Controller (779x)
- Security Expert Controller (SP-C)
As you transition an I/NET system to Security Expert, you will reach a point where you are ready to start moving your I/NET subLANs over to SP-Cs.
Use the following instructions to connect an I/NET subLAN cable to a Security Expert SP-C.
- At the I/NET 779x controller, disconnect the subLAN cable.
- At an SP-C, connect the subLAN cable as follows:
- Attach the positive (+) wire to Reader Port 1 pin "D0".
- Attach the negative (-) wire to Reader Port 1 pin "D1".
- If you wish to establish a closed-loop subLAN configuration, connect the other end of the subLAN wires to SP-C Reader Port 2 in exactly that same manner as you did at Reader Port 1.