Unable to read the Analog Inputs / Universal Inputs values in StruxureWare Building Operation.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Xenta I/O Modules
- Xenta 421A, 422A, 451A, 452A as standalone LON nodes
- StruxureWare Building Operation (SmartStruxure)
When using the Xenta Input Output modules 421A, 422A, 451A, 452A as stand alone Lonworks node, the UCPTConfiguration must be set to the necessary integer value for the required input, by default the values are set to zero so can not be configured.
To configure each input to the correct type please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the node in your Lonworks network
- Expand the controller to view all of the inputs, outputs, and configuration properties.
- Find the Universal Input module for the input you need to configure, and locate the nciInput(x) variable within that module
- Set the value of Absolute count to one of the following :
1 = 1.8 kohm thermistor
2 = DI with green indication
3 = 0-10 vdc
4 = 0-20 mA
5 = 10 kohm thermistor
6 = DI with red indication
7 = DI with green inverted indication
8 = DI with red inverted indication
Up to SBO Version 1.7.x
SBO Version 1.8.x and on
in the "Variable Fields" tab overwrite the string "Min" with for example 6