How to correctly configure the Live Alarm Printer filtering in Sigma
Sigma release 4.05 SP1, SP2 and SEB
General configuration advice
The Sigma Live Alarm Printer filters provide the option of which alarms to print, and which to print immediately. It is only possible to select one filter, per function per printer.
- In the Sigma Alarm Manager select the "Configure" option, and then select "Printer Filters"
- Create a maximum of two printer filters, one to "Filter Alarms to Printer" and the second to "Filter Alarms to print now". In reality only one filter might be necessary, but this will depend on site printing requirements.
- In the Sigma Alarm Manager select the "Configure" option, and then select "Live Printers"
- Select a "Live Alarm Printer" from printer list.
- Select a filter in the "Filter Alarms to Printer" option.
- Select a filter in the "Filter Alarms to print now" option.
- This is the configuration completed for this printer.
If another printer is also required to print "Live Alarms" then repeat the above process again, making sure that the printer is highlighted first.