While moving a SmartX Controller from one AS-P to another, there is an error stating "The following devices appear to be hosted by another server. In order to host them, you must first right click the device and select 'Clear host information' ".
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Automation Server
- Building Operation Multi-purpose Controller
- Building Operation Multi-purpose VAV
- Building Operation IP-IO
- Building Operation Room Controller
SmartX controllers can only be hosted by one automation server at a time.
- Use the Device Discovery tab in the AS-P
- Once the MP is found, right-click on the device
- Select clear host information