Can Security Expert support cards with 128-bit data length format.
- Security Expert Server
- Security Expert Controller
- Security Expert Smartcard Reader
Using a Custom Format configuration, Security Expert supports any card length that the reader can read. The card length is selected through the Data Format field with the following values.
- 16 Bit Data – each site code and each card number must be less than or equal to 16 bits respectively.
- 32 Bit Data – each site code and each card number must be less than or equal to 32 bits respectively.
- Raw Data – each site code or each card number is greater than 32 bits. There is no limit to how large this can be.
On the Controllers Custom Reader Format tab select Raw Data as the Data Format.