Cannot get to some of the pages defined in a Xenta OP Tree. They pop back up to the submenu.
Alternatively, attempts to generate the Menta file or Xenta OP Tree result in the following error:
Conversion to BIN file
OP Configuration tool working, please wait...
Error in opdoc.tmp near line: 2224, symbol:
'NOF_LPag036Pg02_C': Symbol table full.
- Xenta programmable controllers
- Xenta 280, 281, 282, 283, 300, 301, 302, 401, 401:B
- OP Tree
The maximum number of pages allowed in the TAC Xenta OP tree is limited to 255. A sub menu is not included in this limit, but every status page should be counted.
Check if the 255 page limit has been exceeded:
- Open the file OPDOC.SPT after generating the OP tree. (This file is normally located in C:\Program Files\TAC\Menta\Temp).
- Search for the first occasion of "EOFF".
- This value should be below 512 (This value adds up with 1 for each page and starts at 256. 256+255=511)
If the size limitations have been exceeded, the size of the tree must be reduced in order to generate the OP Tree.