Opening and running a Seven Report that uses the Calendar to define the date range feature for data after entering the values and nothing happens. It does not pull up any data.
I/NET Seven revision 2.31 and higher.
Crystal Reports have not been set up on the host PC.
To resolve this issue, the following steps need to be implemented:
- Close I/NET and I/O Server
- Open up Windows Explorer and select the original CD
- Open up the Support Folder and expand it
- Select the CR-XI folder and run the SetupCrystalReportsXI.exe
- Once completed, go back into the folder again and run the Post CRSetup.exe
- Once this is completed, restart I/Net and I/O Server again
- Open up Seven Reports again and run the associated report