Unable to connect Enterprise Server or Enterprise Central to the Building Advisor Cloud Portal
EcoStruxure Building Advisor, EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Building Advisor Portal
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Enterprise Central
There are some Operating System Requirements that need to be checked and enforced.
Incompatible versions lead to missing trust certificates that could hinder the connection to Azure cloud services.
The table below provides a compatibility matrix of EBO versions and supported Windows OS that is necessary for the cloud-connectivity to work reliably.
The SmartX servers also require TLS1.2 to be enabled to communicate with the BA cloud properly.
- Automation servers (AS-P/AS-B) have TLS1.2 enabled by default.
- Check that the Windows OS running Enterprise Server has TLS1.2 is enabled by following the steps in this link: How to Check if TLS1.2 is Enabled