BACnet Interface has "!" with unresolved references
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Automation Server v2.0 or later
- Building Operation Multi-purpose VAV
- Building Operation Multi-purpose Controller
During the startup of a Smart-X controller, the auto-association feature fails and the data becomes corrupted
- Go to BACnet Interface -> Time Sync Recipients
- Find any devices listed as DEVICE_<Instance ID>, select & delete
- Verify all devices listed are configured as follows:
- SmartX controllers
- Recipient Type: Reference
- Recipient Device Object Reference: <Device in System Tree>
- If Recipient Name does not match, copy from Object Reference and paste in the field. This helps humans troubleshoot the issue.
- DO NOT set Recipient Type = MAC Address, Network ID = Global Network or Local Network, Mac Address = Broadcast. This will set time on other ES/AS with BACnet Interface on the BACnet System.