The BACnet Interface Contains a Yellow BANG Icon and when you hover over to read the tooltip it states, “Contains Unresolved BACnet Reference”.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Multi-Purpose Controller
- Building Operation Multi-purpose VAV
- Building Operation Room Controller
- Building Operation IP-IO
There is a reference misconfiguration within the “Time Synchronization Recipients” under the BACnet Interface.
- Select and highlight the BACnet Interface then select the Time Synchronization Recipients TAB
- Compare the list Names with the list to the left under the IP Network Tree. In this example, we can see that MPV-9A is not a controller within my database under the IP Network_2.
- Highlight/Select the controller under Time Synchronization recipients and edit the details by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Within the Time Synchronization Recipient screen, we want to adjust this device to match the ACTUAL device located under our IP Network_2 named MP-9A_Roof.
- Click on the “three dots|ellipsis “to browse to the correct Recipient device identifier.
- In this example: Select the BACnet Interface > IP Network_2 > MPV-9A_Roof as this is the correct path for this device.
- At this point, we have the correct path under Recipient device object reference.
- Adjust the Recipient name to match the BACnet name you configured for that device. In this example, it was set to MPV-9A_Roof.
- Click OK.
- If this is the only device you need to modify then you can click the SAVE icon. If you have more devices to adjust, then you would repeat the process until you're done with all the devices.
- You have now resolved the reference errors against the BACnet Interface.