Alarms being generated on the Sigma system are not displayed in the Sigma local, or remote client Alarm Manager window.
Sigma 4.04 or later
The Sigma local, or remote clients have not been correctly configured in the Sigma server.
Confirm that the Sigma client has been selected to receive alarms.
- Open the Sigma System Setup and from the tree structure select "Clients".
- Identify and select the required client , confirm that the correct Sigma server is selected from the list of servers shown.
- Select Controllers from the tree structure, then choose "Routesets".
- For each routeset make sure that the client has been selected.
- If changes have been made to the routesets, download them to all of the Sigma controllers.