How and where to get the API client for V3
- Access Expert
Need to know where to go to get the API file for V3. Remember, it is only supported on Win 8.1 and above.
Version 3 (V3) does not use a URL to access the instance but an Application Programming Interface (API). In order to get this file, the user would follow these steps:
- Complete the V3 Online Training by Feenics
- From the course go to the last section named Downloads, https://www.feenics.com/training/lesson/downloads/
- Select the Access Expert (USA) and click on Download
- Save the file and then install it on a Win 8.1 or above PC
- When the Connection Details come up, insert the respective credentials to access your instance
- Once logged in, now program the system accordingly.