Unable to connect to on premise server from client.
Attempting to connect using the "Management Client" results in error "Could not connect to net.tcp://localhost:42171/KeepManagementService. The connection attempt lasted for a span of 00:00:01.9950682. TCP error code 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:42171"
Looking at the Keep by Feenics services NONE are running, an attempt to start the Keep by Feenics Management Service results in 13816 Unknown error code.
On premise server
The server has been relocated to different machine. As a result, the server's key code has been invalidated and a new key code is needed.
- Send license information to your local country support group so that the new server's key code can be generated.
- In the server, go to the location where the license file is located and move the file to a temporary location.
- Run the Feenic.Keep.Installer.msi and do a REMOVE then install the server software.
- When prompted during installation enter the new key code provided by product support.
- If the issue is resolved, the license file that was moved to temporary location can be deleted.