After importing a new template into AET, the different folders and objects are all different colors. What does each color represent?
Automated Engineering Tool
AET Folder View
Each color indicates a different status for the object. Some must be resolved before proceeding and others are information only.
Below is the list of the different status colors and their meanings:
- Red – Duplicated object. This must be corrected.
- Green – Existing folder.
- Orange – Folder with duplicated object below.
- Black – New object or folder.
- Blue – Existing object in EcoStruxure system tree
- Brown – Device that will be created automatically by AET
- Light Blue – Empty IO Channel