New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Ask Exchange
A product or an access issues? A question regarding the shop? Ask your questions to moderators & experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ensign

STR-150 & Return Sensor with Xenta 122-FC

Hi All,

I have a scenario in which an STR-150 thermostat and a return sensor are to be connected to a Xenta-122FC. I need to run the Xenta controller based on the return sensor temperature value and setpoint to be given from server. And have to export the temperature & setpoint values from STR-150 to other controller(to be used for other purpose). Does anyone know how to achieve this? Which of the Xenta terminals the thermostat and return sensor should be connected? How should be the bindings be done?

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Administrator

Re: STR-150 & Return Sensor with Xenta 122-FC

Hello @digvijay , welcome on Exchange community. I add @Mikael_Krantz to the thread as he may be able to help you with your issue. 

PS: do not hesitate to use the search bar with key words to check if your issue was not already discussed somewhere in the community  

Oma
Exchange Global Community Manager
Community user guide  |   FAQ

The TAC Xenta 122-FC device has to be configured with the ZBuilder tool, that is an LNS PlugIn software.

Here you can select what input you should use for the temp, and under Configuration tab, Application, Special Functions, there is a checkbox for selecting Do not use space temperature from STR150.

Ensign

Thanks Mikael! How can I export the STR-150 Temperature and Setpoint values in this situation?

Not from the sensor, but from the controller.

nvoSpaceTemp

nvoEffectSetpt

Ensign

Let me check on the site for the values on these NVOs and get back to you. Thanks!