Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80810members
346870posts

Is anybody knows anything about CVYP-I308 IP camera. What is purpose of external video cable socket, audio in , audio out and reset cable switch. I did not receive any info from Chinese supplier.

zalom
Cadet
0 Likes

Is anybody knows anything about CVYP-I308 IP camera. What is purpose of external video cable socket, audio in , audio out and reset cable switch. I did not receive any info from Chinese supplier.

Is anybody knows anything about CVYP-I308 IP camera. What is purpose of external video cable socket,audio in,audio out and cable reset switch?

1 Reply 1
Kly
Sisko
Sisko

Re: Is anybody knows anything about CVYP-I308 IP camera. What is purpose of external video cable socket, audio in , audio out and reset cable switch. I did not receive any info from Chinese supplier.

This community is dedicated to SE products. So buy SE camera, Spectra for example, and you`ll get all info about it here. Cheapest is the dearest ))).