Dear all expert,
Our team notice recently the AOA have release V2.6. And we have made an upgrade to our AOA demo Runtime, builded project and apps to version 2.6. However, we find a few issue with this new version :
1) Variable value did not show on AOA apps
2) Overlay image appear on top without full filling the condition
3) Condition changes did not reflected on AOA images
4) the image on the apps captured to be shorter from normal
5) Overlay image flipping as not consistence ( with the same tablet and same camera resolution, problem did not happen with previous version )
However, all the drawing schematic, video that we attached into the project was still remain available.
So we wondering does anyone face the same issue as what we been facing?
Is there any expert out there can assist us??
Please help. We are stuck here.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Wai Lip,
I am the global product manager for EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor, thank you for posting your message. Apart from the community who may reply to you with their experience, I am not aware of any issues that you describe to date. It looks like you would benefit from some technical assistance to investigate further with you. Could you please contact your local Schnieder Electric contact to raise this technical support case for you?
If I can assist you any further please let me know.
Thanks for your interest in EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor.
Hello Mr. Arvin,
It's pleasure to have you as the global product manager to assist us in this context of issue.
Yes, we have escalate the issue to Malaysia Techinal Support team, Ms. Siti Khadijah from the PAE team was assisting us in escalating the case to level 2 with case number : 74815198. However, we still haven't received an solid solution from level 2 team. As an result, Ms. Siti Khadijah was sitting us to check each possibility. However this is quite time consuming and Ms. Siti was also tired going fore and back as a lot of information need to refer to level 2.
Base advise from Ms. Siti on most of the validating and reinstalling the software. We manage to get AOA run with variable triggering and condition changes was able to shown on AOA. However, there are still some obstacle that we face with the latest version 2.6 :
1) Overlay image on scene was offset from location that we have configure in the builder.
2) Scene detection was inconsistent. Sometime it detects, sometime it does not. We haven't tested on actual unit at the moment was only picture that printed on a A3 size paper, it appear the inconsistency which was not encounter in the previous version.
3) Subscene was flipping. We are using the QR tag to bring up an subscene, but the subscene was keep flipping left and right.
4) Subscene in poor orientation. We attach an datasheet of instrument as the subscene and the configuration in the builder was the subscene should sit within the frame. But it turn out to be in funny size and orientation. ( you may refer to attachment that we manage to screen shot ).
Hope you able to reflect this to the R&D team to assist Ms. Siti. This bring us low confidence to demonstrate to our client with the AOA offer. We wish there is an work around that would enable us to proper demonstrate to customer to bring more install base for AOA.
Looking forward your advise and thanks in advance.
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!