Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80836members
346917posts

some question about ups

Solved
syalala123_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

some question about ups

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/17/2010

I have a couple questions about UPS.
1. which is better, turn off UPS if pc not on (at night) or always make the UPS stays online to charge the batteries (even the pc & other device is off) ?
2. when i turned off my UPS & plugged out the power cable from the wall outlet, there's some clickin sound in 1 second , is it normal ?

thank you

Accepted Solutions
syalala123_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

some question about ups

1. which is better, turn off UPS if pc not on (at night) or always make the UPS stays online to charge the batteries (even the pc & other device is off) ?
2. when i turned off my UPS & plugged out the power cable from the wall outlet, there's some clickin sound in 1 second , is it normal ?

thank you

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
syalala123_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

some question about ups

thank you