Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79188members
343717posts

" power sys error -02000 " in APC UPS SRT5KLXI

Solved
Luis_Hv_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

" power sys error -02000 " in APC UPS SRT5KLXI

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/8/2016

When the UPS SRT5KLXI firs came and put into operation for the first time, the LCD screen turn in to red an show me "Battery Sys Error 0800". I follow the Troubleshooting and update the firmware to the version 4.1.1. Then there was no problem until now.

My SRT5KLXI UPS has suddenly reported " power sys error -02000 " and the output voltage goes down.

The first thing i do was brain dead the UPS by removing its input, then i turn off the UPS Output from the display under Control menu and remove the batteries. Then pressing the On/Off button of the UPS i select Internal Power Off. This steps i found in this forum came in to nothing and the problem still there and I can't find any information about what to do.

How can i solve this problem ? has the ups hardware fault or it's software fault ?

thank you .

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: " power sys error -02000 " in APC UPS SRT5KLXI

This reply was originally posted by Jide on APC forums on 8/9/2016

Experienced same problem this morning. Would be glad to have a feedback when the solution is found.

See Answer In Context

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Edgardo on APC forums on 11/21/2018

Estimado, buenos dias. Recuerda la soluciòn al error , POWER SYS ERROR 02000? tengo ese problema hoy con una APC RT 6XKLI.-

SALUDOS

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Jide on APC forums on 8/9/2016

Experienced same problem this morning. Would be glad to have a feedback when the solution is found.

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Edgardo on APC forums on 11/21/2018

Estimado, buenos dias. Recuerda la soluciòn al error , POWER SYS ERROR 02000? tengo ese problema hoy con una APC RT 6XKLI.-

SALUDOS

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Matt on APC forums on 11/22/2018

Hi Edgardo Could you contact your local Customer Care Team ( +08104447246) about this issue and they will look after you Regards Matt