Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79348members
344041posts

beep non-stop on SURT2000XLI

Solved
seanaly_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

beep non-stop on SURT2000XLI

This was originally posted on APC forums on 11/18/2011

i've a ups whicht can't start on battery. when i want to start it on battery, it make a beet non-stop and a all leds stay in off.
when i connect the main, i can turn the ups on, but it make a beep non-stop.

Please help me

Accepted Solutions
seanaly_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: beep non-stop on SURT2000XLI

yes my ups work on utility power.
When i connect first the main power it make a beep non-stop. then i hold the power button to start it. the ups start normaly ; all leds are OK, but it still make a beep non-stop.
When i want to make a cold start (start ups on battery), it not start all leds are OFF and it make a beep non-stop.

Message was edited by: seanaly

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Chris on APC forums on 11/18/2011

When you hold the power button, does it give you a solid beep right away or does it give you a short beep first? Also, does the UPS work on utility power?

seanaly_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

yes my ups work on utility power.
When i connect first the main power it make a beep non-stop. then i hold the power button to start it. the ups start normaly ; all leds are OK, but it still make a beep non-stop.
When i want to make a cold start (start ups on battery), it not start all leds are OFF and it make a beep non-stop.

Message was edited by: seanaly