Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80749members
346727posts

XS1300 has recorded 31 events in the past few months. What is an event?

Solved
oldskoolboarder_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/31/2010

My UPS has recorded 31 events. Is there any way for me to know what exactly is an event? If there's an electrical problem, I want to fix it rather than rely on my UPS as a bandaid.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
oldskoolboarder_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

My UPS has recorded 31 events. Is there any way for me to know what exactly is an event? If there's an electrical problem, I want to fix it rather than rely on my UPS as a bandaid.

Thanks.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: XS1300 has recorded 31 events in the past few months. What is an event?

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 8/31/2010

To add to what winna posted above, the version of PowerChute Personal Edition that you would install depends on the Operating System that you are using. Please see the Operating System Compatibility Chart here -> [PCPE Compatibility Chart|http://www.apcmedia.com/salestools/JNOE-7GSAQJ_R7_EN.pdf] and to download the specific PCPE please click here -> [PCPE Product Information|http://www.apc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=129]

oldskoolboarder_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Thanks.