Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79537members
344364posts

UPS for imac

Solved
fede84_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

UPS for imac

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/31/2013

Hi,

I need an UPS that must support two imac (21.5 inches 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 quad-core a 2,9GHz Turbo Boost fino a 3,6GHz 8GB di memoria (2 da 4GB) Disco rigido da 1TB1 NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M con 512MB) and one NAS TS-212 QNAP. Wich type of APC UPS do we advice me?

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: UPS for imac

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 7/31/2013

I'd probably start here and use the UPS Selector as a starting point to see what it spits out for you. See link below. The UPS selector will ask all the questions we'd need to know too like how much runtime you'd want and also help take into account power consumption of your devices.

UPS Selector - Select your protection needs

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: UPS for imac

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 7/31/2013

I'd probably start here and use the UPS Selector as a starting point to see what it spits out for you. See link below. The UPS selector will ask all the questions we'd need to know too like how much runtime you'd want and also help take into account power consumption of your devices.

UPS Selector - Select your protection needs