Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79290members
343967posts

Replacement H15 arrived. "Wiring OK Light" is OK

Solved
bborzell_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/7/2010

I wanted to update folks on my experience with the "Wiring OK" light issue with the H15. I swapped out the old unit with a new one sent by APC. Everything works as expected. The unit is new. APC paid for shipping to me while the original H15 was still in my rack. They sent me a return ship label this morning. Everything is fine and I am a happy APC customer. Thanks to Shalonne at APC customer service for quite professional service along the way.

Accepted Solutions
bborzell_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

I wanted to update folks on my experience with the "Wiring OK" light issue with the H15. I swapped out the old unit with a new one sent by APC. Everything works as expected. The unit is new. APC paid for shipping to me while the original H15 was still in my rack. They sent me a return ship label this morning. Everything is fine and I am a happy APC customer. Thanks to Shalonne at APC customer service for quite professional service along the way.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
bborzell_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes