Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80583members
346480posts

Power Chute version

Solved
RitaB_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Power Chute version

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/4/2010

I have a Back-UPS ES650 and would like to download the appropriate Power Chute mgmt software. I have a PC with Windows XP Home Edition (SP3) and Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00 GHz.

Is Power Chute Personal Edition v2.0 the correct version for me? I'm confused regarding the Chipset part in the compatibility chart that says it doesn't support Intel.

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
downwinder_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Power Chute version

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/8/2010

I have a Dell Studio XPS 9000, 64 bit, Windows 7. Is Powerchute personal edition 2.2 the correct one? Both version 2.1 and the new 2.2 crash my machine when I try to run a self text.

See Answer In Context

6 Replies 6
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Laurie on APC forums on 2/8/2010

PCPE 2.2 should work with Vista. What's the UPS you're using?

RitaB_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Power Chute version

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/4/2010

I have a Back-UPS ES650 and would like to download the appropriate Power Chute mgmt software. I have a PC with Windows XP Home Edition (SP3) and Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00 GHz.

Is Power Chute Personal Edition v2.0 the correct version for me? I'm confused regarding the Chipset part in the compatibility chart that says it doesn't support Intel.

BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Laurie on APC forums on 2/4/2010

It should work fine. I have an Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz. Works perfectly.

shasuren_apc
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/11/2010

The PowerChute Personal Edition v2.0 is compatible with Windows XP with 32 bit Operating System. For your convenience, I am providing you the direct link to download the Power Chute Software. I would suggest you download the same and install on your computer. Please check the below mentioned link to download the same.

URL:
http://www.apc.com/tools/download/software_comp.cfm?sw_sku=SFPCPE20&id=129&swfam=129

Daddys-Boy_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/27/2010

i have a Back-ups ES BE550R.

i have the power chute personal edition version 2.1.1 installed

You see via the picture, that the update for Windows Vista 32 bit does not install, by giving me the error saying that the personal edition is not installed..

i also can't seem to get BACKUPS software installed on Windows 7 64 bit.

Attachments
downwinder_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/8/2010

I have a Dell Studio XPS 9000, 64 bit, Windows 7. Is Powerchute personal edition 2.2 the correct one? Both version 2.1 and the new 2.2 crash my machine when I try to run a self text.