Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79543members
344374posts

My Ups making weird noises, electrical buzzes, and high pitched. (bought few days ago, BX1400U-GR)

Solved
lopo_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

My Ups making weird noises, electrical buzzes, and high pitched. (bought few days ago, BX1400U-GR)

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/1/2016

How can i know if my Ups has a problem, i don't mind the noise, but if it is not working properly i don't want to damage my computer. 

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: My Ups making weird noises, electrical buzzes, and high pitched. (bought few days ago, BX1400U-

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 7/1/2016

Hi,

The UPS may have a slight buzz / humming but should not have a high pitched noise. Please contact local support for assistance. go to APC.com / Support to find local support contact information.

The UPS should not damage the attached equipment but a high pitched noise should not exist. 

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: My Ups making weird noises, electrical buzzes, and high pitched. (bought few days ago, BX1400U-

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 7/1/2016

Hi,

The UPS may have a slight buzz / humming but should not have a high pitched noise. Please contact local support for assistance. go to APC.com / Support to find local support contact information.

The UPS should not damage the attached equipment but a high pitched noise should not exist.