Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79292members
343972posts

Formation of a Service center

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Formation of a Service center

This question was originally posted by Rajesh on APC forums on 8/8/2008

Sir,
I am BVS Rajesh, a B.tech holder, and some of my friends are having an idea of forming a service centre in Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad. Sir I want to know whether it is possible or not to get the Authorization from APC, and if possible can u kindly provide the information regarding the procedures which we have to follow and approximate capital investment required. Please kindly notify me the neccessities to be fulfilled for this establishment.

Thanking you

Accepted Solutions
Bhannie_chochi64_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Formation of a Service center

This was originally posted on APC forums on 1/27/2012

Here in the Philippines, we are tha Only APC Authorized Service Center, Clixlogic Inc.

www.apcservicecenter.ph

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
TheNotoriousKMP_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/11/2008

Rajesh,

I think the best way to handle this would be to call APC Support within your location and speak to them about a Point of Contact with whom you can discuss this. I know there are strict guidelines which must be followed for international UPS Repairers.

Here in the US, we only have one authorized company, Coastal Business Machines.

Bhannie_chochi64_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 1/27/2012

Here in the Philippines, we are tha Only APC Authorized Service Center, Clixlogic Inc.

www.apcservicecenter.ph