Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80670members
346656posts

Determine Proper UPS for Purchase

Solved
RichardRaseley_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/30/2010

Hello all, I am hoping to get some advice as to the proper UPS unit to purchase for my home system. My goal is to have enough power to initiate a graceful shutdown (automatically) when power fails to prevent issues like drive corruption, etc.

I have a fairly high end system (Core i7, 12GB RAM) with a 1KW PSU - does anyone have suggestions for me?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions
RichardRaseley_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Hello all, I am hoping to get some advice as to the proper UPS unit to purchase for my home system. My goal is to have enough power to initiate a graceful shutdown (automatically) when power fails to prevent issues like drive corruption, etc.

I have a fairly high end system (Core i7, 12GB RAM) with a 1KW PSU - does anyone have suggestions for me?

Thank you in advance.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
RichardRaseley_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Thank you in advance.