Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79434members
344192posts

Can anyone identifiy this model?

Solved
OnB25_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Can anyone identifiy this model?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/7/2009

Picked this up used without a battery and couldn't find any info on it...what kind of battery and software should be used with this model? There is a sticker with what I assumed was the model number but googling hasn't turned up anything.

Pics attached

TIA

Attachments

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Can you identifiy this model?

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 4/7/2009

hi

this is a powercell, network version. the part number is PCNET. [here is a link to the available tech specs|http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=PCNET]

the manual goes over most of the things you are probably wondering. i believe you can use powerchute plus with this for the most functionality, which is located [at this link|ftp://ftp.apc.com/apc/public/software/windows/nt40/pcplus/523/] or powerchute business edition MAY work (which is located on the apc.com website.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Can you identifiy this model?

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 4/7/2009

hi

this is a powercell, network version. the part number is PCNET. [here is a link to the available tech specs|http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=PCNET]

the manual goes over most of the things you are probably wondering. i believe you can use powerchute plus with this for the most functionality, which is located [at this link|ftp://ftp.apc.com/apc/public/software/windows/nt40/pcplus/523/] or powerchute business edition MAY work (which is located on the apc.com website.

OnB25_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Re: Can anyone identifiy this model?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/7/2009

Awesome

Thanks for the quick reply