Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79194members
343734posts

Battery details for BackUPS ES BE500Y-IN

Solved
Debjit_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 9/15/2007

Anyone from India? Can you people tell me which battery do they provide for the Back-UPS ES BE500Y-IN model. I purchased one and doubt on the battery i got which is from a company called CHAMPION(made in China)? I think the APC people provide their own battery and not cheap looking chinese ones.Any Help will be welcome.

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Debjit_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Anyone from India? Can you people tell me which battery do they provide for the Back-UPS ES BE500Y-IN model. I purchased one and doubt on the battery i got which is from a company called CHAMPION(made in China)? I think the APC people provide their own battery and not cheap looking chinese ones.Any Help will be welcome.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
Debjit_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes