Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79103members
343441posts

BX1000G

Solved
Rschrei518_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

BX1000G

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/4/2010

Question i just purchased a bx1000g i want to hook it up to a computerized phone system my question is in the event of a power outage and the battery in the ups becomes empty and when utility power is restored will the power go back on or will i have to press the power button on the ups. i am really hopeing that the power will go back on automatically because where the panel is and where the ups will be located will not be always accessable.

also the specs for the power supply are
input 120 vac 60 hz 75va
output 22 vac c.t. 2.5a

how much run time could i expect out of this bx1000g

Accepted Solutions
Rschrei518_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

BX1000G

Question i just purchased a bx1000g i want to hook it up to a computerized phone system my question is in the event of a power outage and the battery in the ups becomes empty and when utility power is restored will the power go back on or will i have to press the power button on the ups. i am really hopeing that the power will go back on automatically because where the panel is and where the ups will be located will not be always accessable.

input 120 vac 60 hz 75va
output 22 vac c.t. 2.5a

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
Rschrei518_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

BX1000G

input 120 vac 60 hz 75va
output 22 vac c.t. 2.5a