Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79292members
343971posts

4 Beeps every 30 seconds

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

4 Beeps every 30 seconds

This question was originally posted by % on APC forums on 9/1/2010

I have a 750 ES that came from a client. Says his PowerChute does not detect the device through USB. He dropped it off at the shop and when I fired it up it continually beeps at me 4 times every 30 seconds or so. This is the usual behaviour when it's on battery power no? Its plugged into a good source and there is no load on the UPS. If i turn it off, leave it plugged in and hold the master/enable it goes into programming mode for the threshold correctly and shows me its at default (2 lights). Is there anything that can be done to bring it around or is it toast? I hope its just my ignorance, the unit isn't much more than a year old if that.

Thanks in advance

Mongo

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

4 Beeps every 30 seconds

This reply was originally posted by % on APC forums on 9/1/2010

I have a 750 ES that came from a client. Says his PowerChute does not detect the device through USB. He dropped it off at the shop and when I fired it up it continually beeps at me 4 times every 30 seconds or so. This is the usual behaviour when it's on battery power no? Its plugged into a good source and there is no load on the UPS. If i turn it off, leave it plugged in and hold the master/enable it goes into programming mode for the threshold correctly and shows me its at default (2 lights). Is there anything that can be done to bring it around or is it toast? I hope its just my ignorance, the unit isn't much more than a year old if that.

Thanks in advance

Mongo

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

4 Beeps every 30 seconds

This reply was originally posted by % on APC forums on 9/1/2010

Thanks in advance

Mongo