Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79290members
343968posts

where is the download link for powerchute personal edition for windows 10? product #bn575g

Solved
cfrogutah_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

where is the download link for powerchute personal edition for windows 10? product #bn575g

This was originally posted on APC forums on 9/3/2015

I just purchased the Battery Back-Up model BN575G today.  My products packaging did not include any sort of installation media.  The user manual said to go to www.apc.com and download the software free of charge.  I have spent 4 hours searching this site along with the internet trying to find a software download link.  The closest I have found is here, which is a firmware upgrade page.  When I hit the download button, it takes me to a large text file, PowerNet MIB v4.1.4 (part # SFPMIB414, dated 01/29/2015.)  A second page here, shows 3 pdf files for download but again no software download link. This has become beyond annoying, can someone lend some insight?  Thanks in advance...

PC: HP DC7900
CPU: Core 2 Quad
RAM: 3 GB DDR2
Browser: Edge, IE 11, Chrome (same result with all of them) 

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: where is the download link for powerchute personal edition for windows 10? product #bn575g

This reply was originally posted by Blaise on APC forums on 12/19/2017

I found the solution to install .NET 3.5 on Win 10:

Mount your Windows 10 ISO if you have one or insert your Windows 10 install disc
Press Windows key + x
Click Command Prompt (Admin)
At the command prompt, enter the following command:
run Dism DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /Source:d:\sources\sxs /All /LimitAccess

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: where is the download link for powerchute personal edition for windows 10? product #bn575g

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 9/4/2015

Hi,

Testing of PowerChute Personal Edition on Windows 10 was complete last week. Unfortunately the web site has not been updated with a specific link. You can download any of the Windows versions from the link below because all of the Windows installers are the same.

http://www.apc.com/tools/download/software_comp.cfm?sw_sku=SFPCPE302&id=129&swfam=129

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Blaise on APC forums on 12/18/2017

Unfortunately this will not install on Windows 10 because it needs .NET 2.0 support which is no longer available on Win 10.

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Blaise on APC forums on 12/19/2017

I found the solution to install .NET 3.5 on Win 10:

Mount your Windows 10 ISO if you have one or insert your Windows 10 install disc
Press Windows key + x
Click Command Prompt (Admin)
At the command prompt, enter the following command:
run Dism DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /Source:d:\sources\sxs /All /LimitAccess