Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79193members
343728posts

shutdown script doesn't work if called program use COM object

Solved
JuTs_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

shutdown script doesn't work if called program use COM object

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/18/2013

Hi,

I developed a small software that will do all operations I need before shutdown. When I execute it manually all is OK. But when it's called by PCBE some operations are not done. I noticed that it's parts of my program that use COM (Component Object Model) interfaces. Anybody know why ?

Regards

Julien

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: shutdown script doesn't work if called program use COM object

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 3/21/2013

Julien,

Have you tried creating a single line command file/script that would call the script that you have already written?  And then have PCBE call this single line command file to execute the other script.  We do have a KBase written that hopefully could help you out.  You can look it up using our FAQ Page - http://www.apc.com/site/support/index.cfm/faq/index.cfm and then look for FA159625 and FA159586

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: shutdown script doesn't work if called program use COM object

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 3/21/2013

Julien,

Have you tried creating a single line command file/script that would call the script that you have already written?  And then have PCBE call this single line command file to execute the other script.  We do have a KBase written that hopefully could help you out.  You can look it up using our FAQ Page - http://www.apc.com/site/support/index.cfm/faq/index.cfm and then look for FA159625 and FA159586