Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79277members
343948posts

Symmetra LX shows only 117 vin but works ok

Solved
rmurcia_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Symmetra LX shows only 117 vin but works ok

This was originally posted on APC forums on 11/20/2015

I have 3 symmetra LX units. One of them diplays 117 vin. When I go to the Vin Vout page I have the correct measures. 1 Vin 117 2 vin 116  3 vin 222

Same error with both IM-

Does  anyone  knows how to correct this?

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Symmetra LX shows only 117 vin but works ok

This reply was originally posted by David on APC forums on 11/24/2015

Hi Roberto,

I am thinking you are talking about the main screen of the display showing the 117 volts in. The older models of the display showed the voltage input/output on phase 1, where the recent displays will show the voltages across both phases. This only applies to the "main view" or screen saver, so to speak. As you noted, you can get all of the voltages by going into the status menu. 

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Symmetra LX shows only 117 vin but works ok

This reply was originally posted by David on APC forums on 11/24/2015

Hi Roberto,

I am thinking you are talking about the main screen of the display showing the 117 volts in. The older models of the display showed the voltage input/output on phase 1, where the recent displays will show the voltages across both phases. This only applies to the "main view" or screen saver, so to speak. As you noted, you can get all of the voltages by going into the status menu.