Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80979members
347158posts

Switched Rack PDU Infrastruxure ware Login issues

Solved
Raza82_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Switched Rack PDU Infrastruxure ware Login issues

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/7/2015

Hello everyone, First I must mention that I've searched everywhere & couldn't even find a clue. Maybe Im the only one having this problem.

My client has almost 20 Rack PDUs, all were working perfectly then suddenly 3 of them started giving error whenever we open their web page it gives an error "Another use is already logged in". Its been over a week we tried everything we could, waited for almost an hour to try login, unpluging the network cable etc. But its giving the same error & we can't open its web page.

Anyone please come up with any idea why its behaving like that & where the problem could be & how to resolve it.

I have only 1 day to visit again, I must resolve this issue this time please.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Raza Khan

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Switched Rack PDU Infrastruxure ware Login issues

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 8/10/2015

Hi,

If the previous session didn't log out properly - either because of the user or the system itself, you have a few options:

• The log in priority from low to high is web, telnet/SSH, serial/local connection. So, if you log in from Telnet/SSH, it will terminate the web session. You could simply log in via telnet or SSH and log back out again and try the web.
  • Or, press the reboot button on the PDU management interface once to soft restart the management interface. This does NOT affect the outlets and is safe to do - just press and release the pinhole reset button once, located near the PDU display. This should also remedy the issue.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Switched Rack PDU Infrastruxure ware Login issues

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 8/10/2015

Hi,

If the previous session didn't log out properly - either because of the user or the system itself, you have a few options:

• The log in priority from low to high is web, telnet/SSH, serial/local connection. So, if you log in from Telnet/SSH, it will terminate the web session. You could simply log in via telnet or SSH and log back out again and try the web.
  • Or, press the reboot button on the PDU management interface once to soft restart the management interface. This does NOT affect the outlets and is safe to do - just press and release the pinhole reset button once, located near the PDU display. This should also remedy the issue.