Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80978members
347155posts

Switched PDU

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Switched PDU

This question was originally posted by Luis Fernando on APC forums on 6/18/2015

Hi, I have an AP7900 Switched PDU, and I was wondering if it's possible to configure a sequential OFF triggered by an event of power loss in the UPS powering the PDU.

On the other hand, I want to know what triggers the ON and OFF Delay configured per outlet on the Configuration Tab?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Switched PDU

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 6/18/2015

Hello Luis,

Yes, Power on/off delays under Configuration tab will apply when input power is applied to the PDU from a cold start  (like when the UPS powering the PDU turns off and back on again) and it also applies if you select the on-delayed or off-delayed commands within the PDU itself. You can bypass those if you select on-immediate or off-immediate.

I hope this clarifies. Let us know if you have further questions.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Switched PDU

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 6/18/2015

Hello Luis,

Yes, Power on/off delays under Configuration tab will apply when input power is applied to the PDU from a cold start  (like when the UPS powering the PDU turns off and back on again) and it also applies if you select the on-delayed or off-delayed commands within the PDU itself. You can bypass those if you select on-immediate or off-immediate.

I hope this clarifies. Let us know if you have further questions.