Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80813members
346878posts

Question on load for Smart-UPS XL 2200

Solved
bmantz65_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Question on load for Smart-UPS XL 2200

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/23/2008

I have a Smart-UPS XL2200 with 10 external batteries attached. I am able to view the web interface of the UPS. How do I determine how much the load is? I saw a Load Power percentage figure, but I'm not sure what figure it is based off of? 2200 watts?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Question on load for Smart-UPS XL 2200

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 10/23/2008

hi,

if you have the UPS at a default configuration, the SUA2200XL can support up to 1850 watts or 2200VA (volt amps).

when you mention the "web interface" are you speaking of the network management card or powerchute business edition agent?

load power will most likely be in watts. you would take the percentage of load off of 1850 watts to figure out about how many watts you are pulling.

in the network management card, it specifies load in watts but business edition just says UPS Load. let me know which software you have and ill make sure its definitely in watts or kVA.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

you're welcome!

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

hi,

if you have the UPS at a default configuration, the SUA2200XL can support up to 1850 watts or 2200VA (volt amps).

when you mention the "web interface" are you speaking of the network management card or powerchute business edition agent?

load power will most likely be in watts. you would take the percentage of load off of 1850 watts to figure out about how many watts you are pulling.

in the network management card, it specifies load in watts but business edition just says UPS Load. let me know which software you have and ill make sure its definitely in watts or kVA.

bmantz65_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/23/2008

I meant the Network Management Card. Thanks for the info! I was able to figure out the load. Thanks again!