Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79290members
343964posts

PDU version upgrade

Solved
Stokeboy_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

PDU version upgrade

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/26/2008

We currently have AP7953 PDU's running on V3.5.5 - is it worth upgrading to V3.5.8?

Accepted Solutions
Stokeboy_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: PDU version upgrade

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/27/2008

Thanks for that. Seeing that there aren't great inprovements for upgrading, I will hold off. Hopefully, with future upgrades, they may also fix the default settings too.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 10/26/2008

if you are using global outlet groups, or even thinking about it, i strongly recommend you to upgrade. also, there are some fixes dealing with ISX manager and PDUs. i also think there is an update with NTP.

before upgrading, [read this note|http://nam-en.apc.com/cgi-bin/nam_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=9382]. there is an issue with outlet user settings getting set back to default but it tells you how to work around that.

hope this helps!

Stokeboy_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/27/2008

Thanks for that. Seeing that there aren't great inprovements for upgrading, I will hold off. Hopefully, with future upgrades, they may also fix the default settings too.