Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79503members
344311posts

PCBE on Windows Server 2012 R2?

Solved
anagokid_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

PCBE on Windows Server 2012 R2?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 1/22/2015

I am not able to install PCBE on Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard. Am I missing something? 

Thanks,
Dan

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
anagokid_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: PCBE on Windows Server 2012 R2?

Using the FTP client I was able to browse their installers, and was able to download version 9.10 and install it.  Not the best, but at least I am able to make progress. Thank you for your help!

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 1/22/2015

Dan,

At what point during the installation does it fail? Do you see any errors posted? Are any errors posted the the system event viewer? Are you installing to the default path of C:\Program files\APC\PowerChute Business Edition\agent? Is the harddrive you are installing to internal or external?

anagokid_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I have done  more investigation and it seems that the installer continually fails to download. It should be ~200MB but keeps  dropping connection @ ~135MB. I have tried 3 browsers, an FTP client, and windows explorer, all to no avail. I have opened a ticket with support, hopefully they can give me a different mirror to download from..

anagokid_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Using the FTP client I was able to browse their installers, and was able to download version 9.10 and install it.  Not the best, but at least I am able to make progress. Thank you for your help!