Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79503members
344312posts

Low suction pressure alarm

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Low suction pressure alarm

This question was originally posted by Bala on APC forums on 5/24/2008

The new INROW SC unit, give alarm of "Startup: Low suction pressure", when I changed the configuration to INROW in the settings menu. Any suggestions how to resolve this ?

TR
Bala

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
TheNotoriousKMP_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

Re: Low suction pressure alarm

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/3/2008

Bala,

Sorry for the delayed response. I sent this email to our Infrastruxure Cooling team who has not responded. I would recommend, as I've stated before, contacting your Infrastruxure Support.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
TheNotoriousKMP_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/3/2008

Bala,

Sorry for the delayed response. I sent this email to our Infrastruxure Cooling team who has not responded. I would recommend, as I've stated before, contacting your Infrastruxure Support.

no1_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 9/8/2008

The ACSC will not start if it thinks there is a major leak or if the suction and discharge are not equalized. Try new firmware just to be sure it is not a nuisance alarm, but you may need to check for leaks if that doesn't work. Data logs or event logs may help point to the cause of the alarm also. Help page on web access and user manual should help also.